KYPipe, LLC is committed to helping educators, students and hydraulic engineers employ state-of-the-art pipe modeling software at minimal or no cost. We have implemented a program that provides FREE copies of our full-featured Pipe2016-series software to be used in an educational setting or for software evaluation.
Educational licenses may include:
- Pipe2016:KYPipe – steady state analysis (50 pipes for students, 100 pipes for the instructor).
- Pipe2016:Surge – transient analysis (50 pipes for students, 100 pipes for the instructor).
- Pipe2016:GoFlow – fire sprinkler analysis (50 pipes for students, 100 pipes for the instructor).
- Pipe2016:Gas – compressible flow model (50 pipes for students, 100 pipes for the instructor).
- Pipe2016:Steam – compressible flow model (50 pipes for students, 100 pipes for the instructor).
- Pipe2016:SWMM – storm water model (50 pipes for students, 100 pipes for the instructor).
- 30 network users, 1 stand-alone instructor license.
More pipes or more student network seats may be provided upon special request.
|Download Software||Download Manuals|
To install the software, download the current release. Unzip and run the installation. If you are using the software as a demo, use the “Pipe2016 Demo” shortcut in the Start Menu. If you have been provided an educational license key, use the “KYnetic” (or “Classic”) shortcut to launch the program.
To assist you with classroom application, we also provide USBs which include the program and video tutorials. The USBs contain the same downloadable release and more than 45 tutorials. These may be ordered by calling us at 469-250-1362 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Manuals can also be downloaded from the above link.
We hope this educational version will assist engineering educators in providing high-quality pipe modeling experience to their students and give them the hands-on expertise they will need in their future career endeavors. If you are currently using other software, then this is an opportunity to evaluate KYPipe’s state-of-the-art pipe network modeling software which has been under constant development for over 40 years. We think you will be very impressed with its many capabilities, excellent graphical interface and free technical support.
At KYPipe, our goal is:
To provide the highest quality software packages at a truly affordable price.
To provide completely FREE high-level technical support, always.
To provide optional maintenance to our users who want a special service relationship.
To listen to our users and deliver the features they want.
Please feel free to call or email if you have any questions about this program. If you would like an educational/evaluation release, please send an email to email@example.com.