Price: 12% of the list price of owned software per year (discounted prices apply).
Includes all updates and upgrades for licensed software.
20% discount on all training materials and US courses (excludes on-site training)
Current software owners (Pipe2018) can sign up to immediately activate membership. Owners of earlier versions must first upgrade to the current version to be eligible for the maintenance agreement.
As always, technical support (via phone and email) is free.
Advantages of Annual Maintenance over upgrading:
- There is a set known amount to budget for in the next year which includes any new versions of the software.
- It is not necessary to do (an often otherwise mandated) product evaluation comparison when new versions are released because they are provided at no additional charge.
- Substantial cost savings.
- Software remains current with cutting-edge tools.
Annual Maintenance Terms
- Annual invoice is to be paid within 30 days of receipt.
- Annual Maintenance subscription is canceled if not paid within 45 days.
- A license must be on or upgraded to the current version to be eligible for new Annual Maintenance Subscription.
- Lapsed Annual Maintenance may be reinstated based on the following:
- Past due more than 45 days but less than 12 months – $250 reinstatement fee plus payment of past due invoice.
- Past due more than 12 months, the license is up to date/no upgrade is yet available – $250 reinstatement fee plus all back maintenance payments.
- Past due more than 12 months, the license is not up to date/upgrade available – license must first be upgraded for the standard upgrade price, then Annual Maintenance may be reinstated. No additional fee applies.